“Selling a residence is a business transaction that’s as personal as it gets. It’s your home. I never forget that in a sales negotiation, ever.”
Credibility. Caring. Connection. These are the cornerstones of Christine’s real estate success, and key to your experience maximizing the value of your home in a sales transaction.
Credibility. Christine brings experience, market expertise and business integrity to every sales transaction. Her strong background in marketing gives her the insight she needs to correctly place, promote and price your property to maximize profit.
Marketing tools in her arsenal include:
- Competitive Market Analysis. The CMA has become even more important – and more challenging – in the world of hip pockets we work in today. Christine’s connections give her a deep understanding of the marketing beyond MLS.
- Curb appeal recommendations and complimentary home staging highlight what buyers are looking for in this market.
- Professional photography puts your home in the best light
- A proprietary combination of print and online media, including magazines, direct mail, email, social media and more, are used to most effectively target your buyer based on location, home value and other factors.
- Upon request, Open Houses will be held at your property; Feedback will be provided after every Open House and individual showing.
- Christine is affiliated with the #1 independently owned residential real estate company in Texas. The Ebby Halliday family of companies leads the luxury market in North Texas selling more homes priced at $1 million dollars and greater than any other broker, offering maximum exposure for your property.
Of course, it is not just about the tools she uses, but the combination and timing that makes her extremely effective.
Caring. Christine’s success is based on building long-term relationships and referrals; she cares about her clients and knows that as your agent, she shares in your success. With that said, don’t let her friendly smile fool you; Christine is a tough negotiator whose background not only includes the closing of hundreds of successful sales transactions over a 10 year period but also dealings with Congress and fund-raising activities for several national and local philanthropic organizations. With knowledgeable pricing, proper staging preparation and a comprehensive marketing strategy, Christine will properly position your home as the most desirable and least negotiable property on the market.
Communication. The rapport you share with your listing agent is almost as important as her track record. Christine’s passion for real estate and dedication to achieve client goals creates the bond that has earned her loyal following and consistent referrals. She knows that selling your home is a high priority for you and keeps the lines of communication open so you know exactly what the market feedback is and how you might address it. You will receive comprehensive activity reports regarding your property. She works how you want to work: via text, phone, email and face-to-face, with a talented assistant, Emily, who helps make it all happen.
To schedule an appointment with Christine to discuss your property, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.662.7758.